This is my FIRST Friday favorites post and today it’s my most requested topic: Beauty! The number one question I am asked is about beauty products. So I’m sharing a few of the beauty products I’m loving that I’m loving right now. I am not a huge label person who it comes to designers but I am definitely a beauty product junkie. I can almost guarantee if a makeup, skin, or hair product has came out that I have tried it.
- Nurse Jamie Pillow || Ok I’ve been wanting to try this pillow or one of the “beauty” pillow for a while because hey, let’s face it…I’m not getting any younger and anything that helps me out with the whole aging process I am game to try. So I’ve been using over a month now. (You guys know I like to try stuff before I recommend.) I will say I do not wake up with crazy lines on my face any longer or knotted up hair so I’m pretty confident that it’s doing it’s job. The Nurse Jamie pillow is a U-shaped anti-wrinkle pillow designed to cradle your face and neck with a satin support to protect skin & hair. It is designed to prevent sleep line wrinkles from side sleeping. There are so many colors and I have the basic black but I’m REALLY digging the leopard. I have always slept on a satin pillowcase to prevent skin damage and wrinkles but this one definitely takes the cake with the innovative shape to maximize results.
- Nurse Jamie Uplift || Nurse Jamie knows what she’s talking about it seems. If you don’t know about her let me enlighten you… She is one of the top beauty professionals in the world. Seriously she is trusted by all the stars, plus my best friend Jess uses it so I basically trust everything she says. Now moving on to the beauty tool.. I must admit I haven’t been diligent about using it. I definitely can see a difference in elasticity and puffiness in my sin. The reviews I have read are phenomenal and highly rated. My girl crush Sarah Hyland raves about it nonstop. What does it do? It’s a tool for face and body with a hexagon shape that has 24 massaging stones to revive and uplift skin. The rolling action helps to improve the appearance of your skin for a youthful look. How do you use it? Massage your desired area for 30-45 seconds. Use daily (oops)
- NuFace Facial Toning || Clearly I’m all about the anti-aging gear. Hey I’m 34 so I’m definitely trying to preserve as much as I can. This tool was also recommended by my friend Jessica who is a beauty expert. What does it do? It is a FDA approved handheld facial toning device that is clinically tested for improved facial contour, skintone, and reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has a smart skin snort with attachments to provide spa like therapies. The standard attachment, Trinity Facial Trainer, made NuFace the leading handheld facial toning device. Also, in an independent clinical study on Trinity Facial Toning Device, 5-minute daily use for 60 days:
– 85% saw improvements in facial contour
– 73% saw improvements in skintone
– 73% saw improvements in facial tone
– 80% saw smoother skin
- T3 Whirl Trio || Basically the only curling wand I am using nowadays. The wand comes with three interchangeable barrels: one-inch Straight Barrel, 1.25-inch to .75-inch Tapered Barrel, 1.5-inch Straight Barrel to help you achieve beauty waves, spiral curls or glamour loose waves. The T3 Tourmaline® + ceramic makes your curls very sleek and polished providing minimum hair damage. I personally use the middle wand the majority of the time for my beach waves.
- Zenagen Hair Treatment || Ok where are my girls with damaged hair or post pregnant hair? Hey, that’s me. I didn’t have this problem with Keatyn but with Charlie my hair took the biggest hit and I had to cut off inches. Not like 2 inches, I’m talking like 6. Man was I sad. I have been using Zenagen 2x a week to help my hair grow back to it’s previous mermaid-esque state. If you can wash your hair more that provides better results but this sister doesn’t have time to wash her hair that much. You can use my code Nashwife for 10% off. What does it do? The shampoo-based hair therapy system that accelerates hair growth up to 40% and repairs dry, brittle and broken follicles from root to tip with five-minute treatments every other day. The healing properties of this all-natural formula enhance strength, shine and volume of hair damaged by excessive heat styling, coloring or chemical treatments.
I hope you guys loved my beauty picks. What Friday Favorites should I do next week?