First off, Happy Easter you beautiful people! I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend with their families and friends. I have been flooded with emails that some of my favorite stores are having some kick ass sales, so I thought I would share my favorites with you. Who doesn’t want a good deal, especially with spring time finally being here! What better excuse to buy some pieces for your wardrobe. Since I will personally be in serious trouble with the hubs if I bought all this, I figured I will live through you guys.
Right now Urban Outfitters has their dresses 20% off! It only lasts until tonight at midnight so GET ON IT! I freaking love Urban Outfitters. My style is very broad and a mixture of a lot of trends, but one of my favorites is the bohemian style. I tend to side with that and edgy the most.
In order from left to right, starting at top left:
- I love THIS dress. It is casual enough to wear during the day with a jean jacket but if you wanted to, you could dress it up with some funky shoes and a leather coat. The knotted detail in the waist is so cute! $39.20
- THIS dress is very similar to the previous dress, just a different color and brand. Silence & Noise is one of the best brand UO carries. I think this one is a little more sleek and sexy than the other one. It just doesn’t look quite AS casual. $43.20
- Here is also a similar dress but in olive green and without the cutouts. The knotted middle will make your waist look tiny. $47.20
- This swingy Chambray dress has a vintage feel to it. I love how comfy it appears. I could eat tons of food and feel fine in it. (That’s all I’m asking for) $39.20
- THIS cowlneck dress is effortless. Obviously I enjoy swing fabric. Mainly because I don’t want to starve myself to look good in outfits. Plus if I want to give the sexy vibe, this is short enough to show some leg and pair with a thigh boot. $31.99
- This Boho dress is so cute I can’t even stand it! I love the bell sleeves. It also has a cute little tie closure in the back. $55.20
- Made by the same brand, this boho maxi dress has a plunging neckline and empire waist. It is gorg! $95.20
- Ahhhhh I love sexy Boho! Anyway this dress pattern is lovely. $63.20
- I absolutely love how sexy yet casual this dress can be. The cutouts give it the perfect amount of sex appeal. $55.20
- This creped maxi dress with a plunging neckline by Ecote can work for day or night. $63.20
- The detail on the back of this dress is so unordinary. I’m obsessed with it! So sexy.
- This dress is so sexy but at the same time classy. It is beyond feminine. $63.20
- Cold shoulder is on trend right now.This is a PERFECT dress for a night out. Super sexy but covers your body. $55.20
- This sweet rose print cap-sleeve maxi dress has lattice lace insets and is the perfect casual dress for your day. $103.20
- I love this A-Line dress for casual wear. It reminds me of a spring day frolicking in a meadow. The detail on the back has a key hole that makes it a tad edgier. $71.20
- This stunning floral kimono maxi dress ties together at the waist to flatter your waist and has a beautiful deep V cut. $83.20
- This strappy back may is sexxxxxy! I love how unique the print it.
- I LOVE this draped kimono dress. It is perfect for pregnant ladies too or if you just wanna brunch hard that day. $55.20
- This smocked off the shoulder dress is beautiful and the 3 different patterns are lovely.
- This boho frock dress is an off-the-shoulder from the brand Ecote. I love the long, drapey sleeves and the crocheted trim. It also has adjustable cami straps.
- This isn’t a dress but I had to throw it in there because it’s on sale. I LOVE flannels. I love how they literally go with anything and everything. These are on sale for $19!!!! Plus they come in 13 different colors.