Hello fellow makeup junkies… or just anyone who needs some new makeup or Holiday gift ideas. MAC is offering 25% off until December 4th. Honestly, that’s unheard of. They never have discount codes unless you own a pro card. So stock up while you can. All you have to do is sign up for MAC Select, which is basically just emails. It ends tomorrow night though so GET ON IT!!! To help you ladies out, I have put a list together of some of my Mac favorites below and also a couple limited edition sets for the Holidays that you can get for Secret Santa or gifts for her. You can enter my $500 cash giveaway and if you win, reimburse yourself 😉
My Top Picks:
- Mineralize Skin Finish My favorite shades are Gold Deposit and Soft & gentle. I love these amazing highlighters. Give me Sun is also an AMAZING bronzing shade with just the perfect amount of luminizer.
- Nutcracker Sweet Smoky Eye Bag (Holiday) A smoky eye kit with a paint pot, a shadow, eyeliner and mascara along with a makeup bag. An $82 Value.
- 21 Lash Lengthy & wonderful quality lashes.
- 239SH Shader Brush Great for building eye shadow on your lid.
- 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush I love this brush for foundation and the baby one (188) is good for those small crevices. Also love it for blush.
- Eye Kohl Liner Amazing liner for smoky eyes and in the water line. It blends beautifully.
- Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation – An oil-controlling foundation that gives a matte finish with amazing coverage while still feeling natural. I wear NC 25
- Prep + Prime Fix – Such a great product to set your makeup & it’s amazing at intensifying your eye shadows.
- Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lip – Ok I know this matte orchid lip looks intimidating but it’s actually soooo pretty on. So jump out of your comfort zone and try it! Some other lip favorites of mine if you’re wondering: Brave, Ruby Woo, Velvet Teddy, Whirl, Blankety, Rebel, Girl About Town.
- 2 Lash – Wispy and dramatic. Easy to apply.
- Pro Longwear Paint Pro – Use it as a base under eye shadows or just to cover veins and discoloration flawlessly. I love shades Painterly & Soft Ochre
- Powder Blush – Highly pigmented blush that builds really nicely. My favorite shades are : Spellbinder, Dollymix, Springsheen, Margin, Melba, Peechykeen and Style.
- Eye Shadow – Highly pigmented eye shadows that you can build color and intensity with. You can use wet or dry. My favorite shades are: Coppering, Amber Lights, Expensive Pink, Mulch, Mythology, Nylon, Red Brick, Saddle, Swiss Chocolate, White Frost, Woodwinked