Are you scared the try the overall trend in fear of looking like a 6 year old? I get, I was too but I wanted to wear them so bad. They always look super cute on anyone I’ve seen in them. The best part is you can basically dress them however you want. They are no longer childish and slouchy, well unless you want them to be. I probably have 5-6 different pairs at this point. Here are a few of my favorites of the overall trend plus stoppable pics at the bottom of the page.
- The Skinny Overall // Slim and sleek. This look gives you a more polished look with the overalls. The skinny leg make it much more “work appropriate” meaning if it’s not denim you could totally rock something like this to the office. You could also wear a denim one for cocktails with a cute crop top.
- The Boyfriend Fit Overall // This is my favorite to run errands in in. It has become my “mom” uniform. You can dress it slouchy with a baggy tee or a fitted tee fora little more put together look.
- Colored Overalls // If you’re looking to stand out a bit more, opt for colored overalls. I’ve seen came, army green, peach, turquoise. I’m sure you can find almost any color. I personally purchased a white and blush color. I feel like it’s a bit softer and feminine. It can come off a bit girlish depending what you pair with it.
- Patterned Overalls // These are fun. There are so many different patterns to play with with it comes to overalls nowadays. They come in overall dresses, overall skinny legs etc. These are perfect for a night out or trip to a vineyard or something fun during the day to “dress” up your look.
- Flared Overalls // Ok these are my jam. I wore a pair for a shoot a few weeks ago and they made my legs look soooooo long. I felt like I was in the 70’s and I loved it. I paired them with a crop top and mule clogs.
- Overall Dress // An overall dress definitely gives your overalls a feminine vibe. It reminds me of the 90’s. Especially if you pair it with sneakers.
- Culotte Overalls // These are so fashion forward. If they make you nervous, I get it. They intimidate me too but they are so posh and trendy.
- Distressed Overalls // Definitely give it a rougher, casual vibe. I love these. Mine pictured are from Forever 21 and under $30.
- Overall Shorts // These are my go tops in addition to the boyfriend fit. I’m rocking them all summer. I linked a really cute embroidered pair and a sunflower pair below.
- Fancy Overalls // If you think you can’t wear overalls for a night out on the town, you were mistaken. There are some really cute embellished and dressy overalls.
Photography // Audrey Darke
Cactus tee // Forever 21 Steerhead Necklace // Nashelle Jewelry
What are your favorite overalls trends? I need to know if you’ll be rocking them with me this year? Definitely worth trying the overall trend. Xoxo.